Signature Bridge Wristwrap™: Fibril™ Textured Double-wrap Half-cuff Bracelet
Pareure Signature Bridge Wristwrap Bracelet
A nod to the old cobblestone bridges of older German towns, this talisman is handcrafted to withstand daily wear and become an indispensable wardrobe staple.
Its gentle glide with your natural body rhythm serves as a discreet reminder of your ability to empathize.
- Made from recycled sterling silver or 14k yellow gold
- Approximately 4" half cuff
- Layered cable chain approximately 3" in wrapped length
- Easy to use clasp
- Contains no nickel
- Signature, re-usable packaging
- Handmade in North Carolina
Don't only does this line of jewelry inspire us, but the way it subtly adds texture and light to any day is really what drew us in!
PROUDLY MADE IN: THE USA
Delivery time of 2-4 weeks. Pareure Jewelry is made to order and non-refundable. Damaged or defective products will be addressed with our upmost care and attention.
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!