Signature Kinetic Earrings: Small Fibril™ Textured Hollowform Spinning Earrings
Pareure Hollowform Spinning Earrings
This talisman pair is handcrafted to withstand daily wear and become an indispensable wardrobe staple.
Their gentle movement with your natural body rhythm serves as a discreet reminder to just do you.
- Made from recycled sterling silver or 14k yellow gold
- Hollow form components, each, 5/8 inch diameter that rotate around their earring wires
- silky smooth ear wire for a total length of approximately 2.25 inches
- Layered cable chain approximately 3" in wrapped length
- Secured with easy to use clear rubber clutches
- Contains no nickel
- Signature, re-usable packaging
- Handmade in North Carolina
Don't only does this line of jewelry inspire us, but the way it subtly adds texture and light to any day is really what drew us in!
PROUDLY MADE IN: THE USA
Delivery time of 2-4 weeks. Pareure Jewelry is made to order and non-refundable. Damaged or defective products will be addressed with our upmost care and attention.
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!