64S Closed Comb with Stainless Steel Handle
PARKER 64S CLOSED COMB WITH STAINLESS STEEL HANDLE
The 64S 3-piece double edge safety razor is the highest quality Marine Grade 316L Stainless Steel to be rust resistant and virtually indestructible.
This heavyweight solid stainless handle is matched with Parker’s world famous Closed Comb head. It has a wonderful heft and its knurled handle make it terrific for use with wet and soapy hands. Parker’s famous 3-piece razor head delivers an excellent shave – both close and comfortable — it ensures precise blade alignment.
- Razor type: Traditional 3-Piece Safety Razor with Closed Comb Chrome Plated Head
- Weight: 110 g/3.9 oz.
- Length: 4.0 in.
- Handle Material: Marine Grade 316L Stainless Steel
The high praise of the brand globally and the ethical practices of the company itself drew us in, but the unique semi-slant of the razor along with the close shave is what sold us on this brand!
MADE IN INDIA
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!