Aden Necklace Silver
LUNA MERDIN - ADEN NECKLACE SILVER
The octagonal Aden pattern, symbolizing abundance, infinite blessings and eight doors to heaven, is now in Luna Merdin.
Tutus, the brother of Melikşah - the Sultan of the Seljuk Emperor - assigned Artuk Bey for the governor of Jerusalem.
As the octagonal symbol, the one representing the eight gates of paradise, ornamented the Artuqids work of art in Jerusalem, the dewdropsfrom the gardens of eden continued to bring healing tothe people of Jerusalem.
- 925 sterling silver, or gold plated sterling silver, enameled
- Handmade necklace
- Single size
Note: This product may ship separately from other items on your order and may require additional processing time.
This stunning brand of jewelry, inspired by Mesopotamian designs, drew us in with their unique clasps and chains. We've welcomed pieces into our personal collections and have found them to be the perfect gift time and time again!
MADE IN TURKEY
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!