After-Shave Balm - Ice Cold
Any time a man wipes sharpened steel across his face, there is bound to be some damage. Find relief from that scorched earth feeling by going from hot to cold with Duke Cannon's After-Shave Balm.
Made with menthol, it provides an extremely unique cooling effect that helps close the pores and provide instant comfort. Superior grade ingredients like aloe, shea butter, and allantoin provide hydration while minimizing razor burn irritation, and a light sandalwood fragrance leaves you feeling and smelling your handsome best.
- Alcohol free
- Parabens free
- Sulfate free
- Sandalwood scented
- 6 oz
This quick cool down after a fresh shave has made all the difference for us - give it a go!
PROUDLY MADE IN: USA
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Dilaurate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Fragrance (Parfum), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Adansonia Digitata Seed (Baobab) Oil, Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed (Tamanu) Oil, Menthol, Dimethicone, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!