Akafuji Fragrance Oil 100ml
Strivezy is one of the first in the USA to carry Kitchibe!
Add this light, subtle fragrance oil to any diffuser to bring Japanese culture into your home. The airy tones will carry through any home or office perfectly to calm and freshen any space. Or gift this scent along with one of Kichibe's stunning diffusers to make any occasion perfect!
Akafuji: A fragrance inspired the "A Mild Breeze of a Fine Day", commonly known as "The Red Fuji(Aka Fuji)" drawn by the Japanese ukiyo-e artist, Katsushika Hokusai. Mount Fuji, the highest volcano in Japan, yet an iconic symbol of peace of mind, its surface is colored in red by the early morning sunrise. With a mild breeze in the air, the volcano stays calm and the Japanese people find peacefulness in that moment.
- Top notes : Bergamot, Eucalyptus
- Middle notes : Lavender, Cardamon, Ginger, Jasmin
- Base notes : Japanese Incense, Sandalwood, Amber, Vanilla
Adding the scents of Japan to any home with this light and subtle fragrance, the calming and peaceful scents make any home feel even better!
PROUDLY MADE IN: JAPAN
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!