Alka Body Chain
LUNA MERDIN - ALKA BODY CHAIN
The design of the Alka Dove, which represents the birth, the life and hearing about good news now springs to life with Luna Merdin.
Artuk Bey, originally a member of Ghuzz Tribe, was one of the prominent commanders of Alparslan, the Sultan of Great Seljuk Empire.
As Artuk Bey left to serve for the Seljuk Empire army, he left a pregnant wife, Ay Hanım, who loved him deeply, behind. When their son İlgazi was born, she would free a dove, which she had devoted all her prayers to, to the blue sky to herald the birth.
- 925 sterling silver, or gold plated sterling silver, enameled
- Handmade body chain
- Adjustable size
Note: This product may ship separately from other items on your order and may require additional processing time.
This stunning brand of jewelry, inspired by Mesopotamian designs, drew us in with their unique clasps and chains. We've welcomed pieces into our personal collections and have found them to be the perfect gift time and time again!
MADE IN TURKEY
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!