HOUSE OF OUD - ALMOND HARMONY
An unexpected almond enclosed in a deep embrace.
Almond Harmony celebrates an encounter between antipodes. A sweet-tooth Almond in opposite to the Bruma Oud darkness. A profusion of sensuality that surface quickly. Almonds blend in a delicate tulle of Orange Blossom petals, Iris, Jasmine, Heliotrope and Ylang. The refined scents of Balsamo Tulù and Tonka Bean emphasize the rebellious character of the perfume. A real poetry for the senses.
It’s the beginning of blossom in the garden of opportunities.
- Top: Orange blossom, Almond
- Heart: Iris, Jasmine, Heliotrope, Ylang-Ylang
- Base: Tolu Balsam, Tonka Bean, Musk, Vanilla, Peru Balsam, Burma Oud
- Olfactory family: Floral Delight, Oriental
- Nose: Andrea Casotti
Note: This product may ship separately from other items on your order and may require additional processing time.
These stunning scents are extremely high quality fragrances, and are gorgeous art pieces. We've fallen in love with collecting these beautiful pieces!
MADE IN ITALY
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!