Trench Warfare Antiperspirant + Deodorant - Bergamot & Black Pepper
Duke Cannon's Trench Warfare Antiperspirant + Deodorant is formulated with the highest allowable level of odor and wetness protection.
Simply put, it works harder and smells better.
Bergamot & Black Pepper: This uniquely masculine scent will have your underarms smelling downright fantastic. Clean, subtle scent of fresh air and bergamot with a masculine woodsy base.
- Enriched with activated charcoal to remove toxins and deodorize
- Built for 12-hour workdays, not 45-minute tennis lessons
- 2.75 oz
Natural ingredients and a clean scent plus long lasting protection? We were sold instantly.
PROUDLY MADE IN: USA
Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY 20%
Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Fragrance, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Witch Hazel Distillate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Charcoal Powder
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!