Astra Superior Platinum Double Edge Razor Blades (Green)
ASTRA SUPERIOR PLATINUM DOUBLE EDGE RAZOR BLADES
Designed for a smooth glide, these stainless steel blades are coated in platinum to leave skin fresh and smooth. The double edge fits all standard DE safety razors.
This popular blade is the first choice for many wet shavers. It has a nice sharp edge designed for durability and longevity. These blades are individually wrapped to ensure safety, sterility, and shelf life.
- Smooth and long-lasting
- The Astra Blue blades are considered slightly sharper, while Astra Green blades a bit smoother so personal preference dictates which is the better shave
- Individually wrapped
- Compatible with modern double-edge safety razors
- Stainless Steel with Platinum Coating
- Offered in a 10-pack (Two 5ct packs) or 100-pack
Crafted with exceptional quality control and inspection at every stage of the manufacturing process.
For us, these refill blades are perfect for almost any razor we use!
MADE IN RUSSIA
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!