Best Damn Beard Oil
There is a fine line between the unruly beard of a grizzled mountain hobo and the dashing beard of a world champion. Go from unkempt to "kempt" with Duke Cannon's Best Damn Beard Oil.
Made with premium natural ingredients such as Apricot kernel, argan, and jojoba oils, it's formulated to soften even the hardest working beards. Rich in vitamin e, carotenes, and antioxidants, these oils are considered beneficial against psoriasis, eczema, and acne.
At 3X the size of the competition, our Beard Oil will last much longer, and it features an amber apothecary bottle with a slow drip pour top to reduce spills.
Redwood: Features the scent of freshly split cedar, making you feel like you're on a walk through the Redwoods.
- Formulated with natural oils to condition the beard
- 3 oz bottle, this portion is much larger than the other fellows offer
Not only is to bottle bigger than any beard oil we've seen, but they way it tames and softens facial hair is something else!
PROUDLY MADE IN: USA
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!