Big American Brick of Soap - Buffalo Trace Bourbon Soap
In the early days of the American Frontier, rugged pioneers indulged with a dry buffalo steak and a pull of whiskey, not $12 appletini and plate of bruschetta.
Duke Cannon honors that independent, pioneering spirit by partnering with Buffalo Trace Distillery to add their award-winning Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey to this Big American Bourbon Soap.
Scent: A rich, oak barrel scent that smells as good as bourbon tastes. The unique, oak barrel scent is masculine and outstanding, but not overpowering.
- 2-3x the size of common, dainty soaps
- The unique, oak barrel scent is masculine and outstanding, but not overpowering
- Yes, we really put delicious Buffalo Trace Bourbon in the soap
- Does Bourbon benefit the skin? We have no idea, but bourbon tends to make everything better, so why not?
- 10 oz bar
This extra large bar of soap is a handful - and that's why we love it!
PROUDLY MADE IN: USA
Ingredients: Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate and/or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua, Glycerin, Fragrance, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Buffalo Trace Bourbon, Iron oxides, Sodium chloride, Pentasodium Pentetate
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!