Limited Edition WWII-era Big Ass Brick of Soap - Smells Like Accomplishment
This superior grade soap product from Duke Cannon Supply Co. is designed to meet the high standards of hard-working men.
Smells Like Accomplishment: The incredibly masculine scents of Bergamot and Black Pepper evoke a feeling of drinking a fine scotch in a wood-paneled den. Simply put, it is the scent of accomplishment.
To honor the military heritage of our Big Ass Bricks of Soap, this particular item comes in our limited edition WWII-era propaganda package, reminding you that "Accomplishment is Our Secret Weapon!"
Formulated with activated charcoal for superior clean and 3X BIGGER than common dainty soaps.
- 10 oz big brick of soap
This extra large bar of soap is a handful - and that's why we love it!
PROUDLY MADE IN: USA
INGREDIENTS: Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate and/or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua, Eau (water), Glycerin, Fragrance, Avena Sativa (oat) Kernel Meal, Iron Oxides, FD&C Violet No. 2, Sodium Chloride, Pentasodium Pentetate
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!