Big Ass Brick of Soap - Old Milwakee Beer Limited Edition Pinup
One day while sipping a refreshing shower beer, Duke Cannon got the idea: what if we put beer in the soap?
Turns out there are actual skin benefits that come from the beer, but that's just a nice side benefit of doing something awesome. So, we partnered with our friends at Old Milwaukee, purveyors of a quality domestic lager enjoyed by hard-working Americans since 1849.
The result is a Big Ass Beer Soap that suds up well, gets you clean, and smells outstanding.
Earthy Sandalwood: It doesn't smell like beer. It has a woodsy, sandalwood scent that smells like a man should.
- 10 oz big brick of soap
This extra large bar of soap is a handful - and that's why we love it!
PROUDLY MADE IN: USA
Ingredients: Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate and/or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua, Eau (Water), Glycerin, Fragrance, Beer, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Sodium Chloride, Pentasodium Pentetate
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!