Limited Edition WWII-Era Big Ass Brick of Soap - Smells Like Productivity
For the early rising man who leads a life of productivity, Duke Cannon created a soap with a hint of menthol to cool the skin and wake him up so he can get things done.
Like all Duke Cannon Big Ass Bricks of Soap, this brick weighs in at a hefty 10 oz. and lasts longer than the dainty soaps your mom uses.
Smells Like Productivity This superior grade bar soap has a fresh, energizing mint smell and contains steel cut grains for maximum grip.
To honor the military heritage of our Big Ass Bricks of Soap, this particular item comes in our limited edition WWII-era propaganda package, reminding you that "Productivity Wins the Day."
- 10 oz big brick of soap
This extra large bar of soap is a handful - and that's why we love it!
PROUDLY MADE IN: USA
Ingredients: Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate and/or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua, Eau (Water), Glycerin, Fragrance, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Meal, Sodium Chloride, Pentasodium Pentetate
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!