Big Ass Brick of Soap - Smells Like Fresh Cut Pine
Duke Cannon does not require the rich aroma of a $7 cappuccino to get him going in the morning, and he doesn't need comfy fashion boots to stay "cozy."
Instead, Duke Cannon finds inspiration and warmth in hard work, like a morning spent chopping wood in the solitude of a pine forest.
Experience the invigorating scent of fresh split pine and celebrate a return to basics with this American made soap inspired by the lush green wilderness of the Pacific Northwest.
Smells like Fresh Cut Pine: Features the invigorating scent of fresh-cut pinePart of the Great American Frontier Collection from Duke Cannon. Because the outdoors smell nice.
Triple milled for superior quality and at 10 oz., it's 3x the size of common bar soaps
- 10 oz big brick of soap
This extra large bar of soap is a handful - and that's why we love it!
PROUDLY MADE IN: USA
Ingredients: Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate and/or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Pentasodium Pentetate
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!