Big Ass Brick of Soap - Smells like Leaf and Leather
Duke Cannon would rather explore the Great Plains on horseback than navigate the parking lot of an outlet mall in a compact car. It's in the Great Wide Open, about 1000 miles from the nearest food court, where a light breeze carries the scent of old leather mixed with fresh rolled tobacco leaves.
Take a trip back in time when a nice, masculine scent didn't involve citrus fruits or flowers, and experience this American-made soap inspired by leaf and leather.
Smells like Leaf and Leather: Features the rich, masculine scent of tobacco leaf and leatherPart of the Great American Frontier Collection from Duke Cannon. Because the outdoors smell nice.
Triple milled for superior quality and at 10 oz., it's 3x the size of common bar soaps
- 10 oz big brick of soap
This extra large bar of soap is a handful - and that's why we love it!
PROUDLY MADE IN: USA
Ingredients: Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate and/or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Iron Oxides, Pentasodium Pentetate
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!