Limited Edition WWII-era Big Ass Brick of Soap - Smells Like Victory
The Big Ass Brick of Soap from Duke Cannon is designed to meet the high standards of hard-working men who want to get clean and smell good without using shower gels and accessories.
True to its name, our soap is big (10 oz.) and will last much longer than the dainty little bars in your local grocery.
Smells Like Victory: Smells awesome - clean, fresh scent with a hint of grass - and contains steel cut grains for maximum grip-ability.
If you enjoy activities like drinking American beer or using power tools, then frankly, this is the only soap meant for you.
To honor the military heritage of our Big Ass Bricks of Soap, this particular item comes in our limited edition WWII-era propaganda package, reminding you that "Victory is In Your Hands!"
- 10 oz big brick of soap
This extra large bar of soap is a handful - and that's why we love it!
PROUDLY MADE IN: USA
INGREDIENTS: Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate And/Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua, Eau (Water), Glycerin, Fragrance, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Meal, Iron Oxides, Fd&C Yellow No 10, Fd&C Blue No 1, Sodium Chloride, Pentasodium Pentetate
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!