Duke Cannon Supply Co.
Big Bourbon Beard Oil
Take care of your beard the right way with Duke Cannon's Big Bourbon Beard Oil. Made with premium natural ingredients such as apricot kernel, argan, and jojoba oils, it's formulated to soften even the hardest working beards.
Oak Barrel: Woodsy, oak barrel scent similar to Duke Cannon's Bourbon Soap. We even threw in a hint of Buffalo Trace Bourbon in there, because bourbon makes everything better. It doesn't smell like you've had one too many; it has a woodsy, oak barrel scent that most folks find very appealing.
- Formulated with organic oils to condition the beard naturally
- 3 oz bottle, this portion is much larger than the other fellows offer
Not only is to bottle bigger than any beard oil we've seen, but they way it tames and softens facial hair is something else!
PROUDLY MADE IN: USA
INGREDIENTS: Apricot Kernel Oil, Oak Moss Fragrance, *Jojoba Oil, *Argan Oil, Hydrated Silica, Mixed Tocopherols, *Rosemary Extract, *Calendula Extract, Bualo Trace Bourbon.
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!