Centuries Almond Gift Set
A long-time favorite scent in our collections of soaps and hand lotions, Caswell & Massey's Centuries Almond fragrance was crafted from a recipe in the archives that blends Almond with Tonka and a light Salt note with delicate hints of Cherry and a light Musk.
Almond: Caswell & Massey’s best seller! Boasting a beautiful Almond scent with a hint of Cherry and Salt, this bar has been an American tradition for years. In fact, it was so loved by President Eisenhower that his family brought it with them to the White House!
- One Centuries Almond 15ml Eau de Toilette Spray
- One Centuries Almond Single Bar Soap 5.8 oz
- One Centuries Almond Creme Lotion 8 oz bottle
- Blue Embossed Caswell-Massey Gift Box (9"W x 9"D x 3"H)
- Paraben Free
- Sulfate Free
- Phthalate Free
- Not tested on animals
The calming, natural smell of this scent is one of our favorites, and this gift set is the perfect combination of toiletries and Caswell-Massey's Almond scent!
MADE PROUDLY IN: USA
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!