Centuries Lavender Hand Cream
Enriched with botanical extracts, this soothing cream makes hands soft and nourished, restoring youthful smoothness to skin. The non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and leaves lasting hydration for hands and nails that are pampered and moisturized.
Lavender - This fresh scent is calming and uplifting, a peaceful reminder each time you treat your skin!
- Shea butter moisturizes and reduces inflammation
- Avocado oil replenishes skin with vitamins and fatty acids
- Aloe vera extract soothes irritation
- Yarrow extract is nourishing and restorative
- Hops extract calms the skin and may help reduce collagen breakdown
- Rosemary extract may help protect skin from free radical damage
- Lemon balm extract imparts a smooth appearance
- Chamomile extract is an anti-inflammatory
We choose this product because of the fresh scents, the lack of oily residue, and the deep restoration we felt each time we used it!
PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!