Centuries Signature Three-Soap Set
Make your bath or shower ritual more indulgent with our long-lasting, plant-based, triple-milled soaps. Cleansing, moisturizing, and beautifully fragranced, they are the ideal way to start your morning or unwind after a long day.
These three bestsellers—sweet Almond, fresh Lavender, and citrusy Verbena—will scent the air and lift your spirits as they treat your skin with a luxurious lather that rinses clean.
Sweet Almond: Caswell & Massey’s best seller! Boasting a beautiful Almond scent with a hint of Cherry and Salt, this bar has been an American tradition for years. In fact, it was so loved by President Eisenhower that his family brought it with them to the White House!
Fresh Lavender: In production for decades, this Caswell & Massey classic is relaxing, floral, fresh. This flowery bar will leave your skin naturally moisturized, softened, and clean!
Citrusy Verbena: A fresh, bright blend of citrus and herbal notes with an earthy dry-down. Crisp and green with an all-day smoothness, this light scent will leaving you feeling fresh every time you use it!
Good soap is one of life’s simple—but very important!—luxuries. We take bathing for granted, but it didn’t become popular in America until the mid-1800s. We aren’t bragging when we say that Caswell-Massey was ahead of the trend, creating superb soaps that helped people discover the health and emotional benefits of lathering up.
- Glycerin locks moisture into skin
- Lasts longer than liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- Store extras in a drawer to give clothes a fresh scent
- Better for travel—no leaking
- Three 5.8 oz (164 g) bars (one bar each of Almond, Lavender, and Verbena bar soaps)
- Sustainably packaged using FSC-certified paper
- Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Phthalate Free
- Not Tested on Animals
We love how spoiled this gift set left our recipients feeling! Pampered and presidential - we knew we had to offer it to you!
MADE PROUDLY IN THE USA
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!