Centuries Verbena Bar Soap
Caswell & Massey’s Bar Soap has been an American favorite for generations. This triple-milled, plant based soap leaves skin soft and fresh. Balancing fresh scents and skin-softening aloe vera extract, these soap bars create the perfect lather so you’ll be feeling clean and refreshed after every wash!
Known and loved by families for generations, this traditional soap is a staple in the bath for its familiar, comforting, and natural fragrances.
Verbena: A fresh, bright blend of citrus and herbal notes with an earthy dry-down. Crisp and green with an all-day smoothness, this light scent will leaving you feeling fresh every time you use it!
- Boxed (2 9/16" x 1 7/8" x 3 27/32"), 5.8 oz bar
- Paraben Free
- Sulfate Free
- Phthalate Free
- Not tested on animals
As it has been for so many others, this is a long time favorite for us. The natural ingredients and light fresh feeling of our skin are the key factors that keep us coming back!
MADE PROUDLY IN: USA
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!