Classic Newport - 0.5 oz Travel Cologne
First introduced in 1890, Newport was one of Caswell-Massey’s first 'seaside' cologne scents, designed for the Sailing elite in Newport, Rhode Island where the company was founded in 1752. It has the fresh notes of a seaside breeze with a racing streak in the dry-down.
Newport has Green top notes of Bergamot, Mandarin, and Citrus; softened with Geranium, Lavandin, Muguet, and Dry Rose that finish over a Sandalwood and Cedar base.
Travel Sized: This 0.5 oz (15ml) spray bottle is perfect for travel! Tuck it away in your carry on or luggage to have your favorite cologne by your side no matter where you go! Or grab this small size as a sample or gift!
- Size: One 0.5 oz (15ml) spray bottle
- Presented in a box with a paper label bearing Caswell-Massey's Heritage emblem
- Not tested on animals
This size and scent is one of our go-to gifts to give. The fresh, breezy scent always reminds us memories on the water!
MADE PROUDLY IN: USA
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!