Claude Monet "Water Lilies" 1919 Flat Candle
Hand-painted in Lithuania, these candles stand out in their simplicity. The flatter design is a unique approach to candles that has a minimal (and eye-catching) feel. The twin wicks burn evenly and self-extinguish as they near the steel base, without any dripping wax or smoke.
Design: Water Lilies (1919) by Claude Monet
- Materials: Paraffin wax, steel, wick
- Includes one handmade flat candle and steel stand
- Twin wicks ensure candle burns evenly and self-extinguishes as it nears the base
- Steel stand helps make candle attractive display piece and doubles as a snuffer
- Non-dripping, evaporates as it burns
- Unscented and smoke-free
- Every candle is hand painted
- Creative gift and great stocking stuffer
- Burning time: 3-4 hours
- Warning: Not for use by children
- Dimensions: 2.4" x 0.4" x 5.9"
- Weight: 0.22 lb.
These stunning candles caught our eye first because of their exquisite, hand-painted designs and held it because of their unique shape!
PROUDLY MADE IN: LITHUANIA
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!