Dr. Hunter's Castile Soap
Free of fragrance and preservatives, this is the purest, mildest bar soap we offer.
The gentle, richly lathering olive oil-based formula can be used for body, hands, face, and even as a shampoo for hair. Enriched with cocoa butter and jojoba oil, this all-natural plant-based bar produces a luxurious, moisturizing lather.
Named for Dr. William Hunter, the founder of our company, this castile soap was introduced in 1861, the recipe unchanged for over one hundred years.
- Jojoba seed oil is similar to skin’s natural oils and provides deep hydration
- Cocoa seed butter helps reduce skin’s moisture loss
- Olive fruit oil contains essential fatty acids that are beneficial for dry skin
- Lasts longer than liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- Better for travel—no leaking
- 6 oz (170 g) bar
- Sustainably packaged using FSC-certified paper
- Fragrance free
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
As it has been for so many others, this is a long time favorite for us. The natural ingredients and light fresh feeling of our skin are the key factors that keep us coming back!
MADE PROUDLY IN THE USA
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!