Dr. Hunter's Hand Creme Mini 3 Pack
Enriched with plant-based hydrators, this soothing cream makes hands soft and nourished, restoring youthful smoothness to skin.
The non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, leaving hands and nails pampered and moisturized with rosewater and almond oil. These are the sort of natural extracts that Dr. William Hunter, the founder of our company and the inspiration for this collection, would have used in 1752.
Enjoy a little indulgence every time you treat your hands to this replenishing cream.
The delightful rose scent evokes the feeling of strolling through a garden at summer’s peak.
- Shea butter moisturizes and reduces inflammation
- Rose water soothes irritation and imparts a delightful scent
- Sweet almond oil deeply hydrates
- Three 0.5 oz metal tubes
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
As it has been for so many others, this is a long time favorite for us. The natural ingredients and light fresh feeling of our skin are the key factors that keep us coming back!
MADE PROUDLY IN: USA
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!