Atelier Orman Drops Earrings - A Strivezy Exclusive
Inspired by running water and water droplets found in nature, and designed for any day. This Orman Drops Earrings are playful and eye catching, while elegant and classic.
Available in micro-plated with White Rhodium, 18k Yellow Gold, or Strivezy Exclusive Rose Gold these subtle, stunning earrings add a touch light to any outfit from casual to dress!
- Rose Gold (Strivezy Exclusive)
- White Rhodium
- Yellow Gold
- Length: 4 cm
- Width: 3 cm
- Weight (per earring): 9 g
All Orman jewelry is made to order, uniquely prepared according to sizing and color preferences. These stunning earrings come with exclusive packaging, dust bag and polishing cloth for the jewelry.
We've found the Atelier Orman Jewelry line to be the perfect addition to any style for any day! And time and time again, they've made the perfect gift!
PROUDLY MADE IN: TURKEY
Delivery time of 2-4 weeks. Orman Jewelry is made to order and non-refundable. Damaged or defective products will be addressed with our upmost care and attention.
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!