Durban Puzzle Ring
Capturing the essence of the busy port of Durban, this ring is an eye-catching fusion of textures and shapes.
The carefully carved squares can also be interpreted to represent the aerial view of neatly arranged shipping containers. Intricately finished with a range of textures and finishes, this fun, modern ring reflects light differently from every angle. Handmade in 925 silver, this inherently stylish ring is a piece of art that you will enjoy wearing.
Make an impact with your look with this one-of-a-kind design that’s sure to draw in the eye.
- Handmade by Noxolo Mseleku
- Pairs well with casual outfits
- Perfect for everyday wear
- Made with 925 Sterling Silver; hypoallergenic
These bold, stylish rings are not only eye catching, but the stories behind each are as unique as the rings themselves. They seamlessly transition from high fashion to everyday wear!
PROUDLY MADE IN: SOUTH AFRICA
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!