3ONE6 Stainless Steel Gunmetal DE Safety Razor
EDWIN JAGGER 3ONE6
The sensational performance and finish of the Edwin Jagger 3ONE6 Stainless Steel Black DE Safety Razor will take your shaving routine to a new level. This premium razor is designed to give you an unrivaled close shave upon each use.
Named after the 316 grade of stainless steel - a grade originally forged in Sheffield, England, home of Edwin Jagger. With a superior resistance to corrosion and pitting, grade 316 is the ideal choice for wet shaving implements.
- 100% made in the UK
- Hand packed in presentation box made from recycled materials
- Compatible with all the most popular DE razor blades
- Overall razor length: 96.60mm
- Handle length: 89.4mm
- Handle diameter: 11.85
- Razor head length: 41.4mm
- Razor head width: 25.4
- Weight: 58.9g
The 3ONE6 is a versatile and easy-to-use razor – the quality of the shave remains consistent and close not matter the angle, while the balance and weight add comfort and ease. Compatible with all the most popular DE razor blades on the market and this razor has been designed to combine impeccably with any blade of your choice. The 3ONE6 generates next to no blade feel to ensure a comfortable and premium shaving experience.
The carefully planned layout of the locating pins minimizes possible movement of the blade when secured between the top and bottom plates, makes the razor easy to assemble and offers increased stability of the blade edge during the shave.
A more light-weight razor than the entirely stainless version, this material has been specifically selected for its excellent machining qualities and secondary finishing processes and is resistance to impact damage. The anodising process creates an extraordinary surface finish that withstands daily handling and prevents the razor from oxidising, further increasing its longevity. It also adds a fine texture which aids with grip.
The precision fluting on the aluminium handle provides the razor with extra grip to ensure it does not slip - even with wet hands - and adds to the engineered aesthetic of the razor. Fine laser detailing around the collar and end cap showcases the Edwin Jagger name and world-renowned mark of quality manufacturing, ‘Sheffield, England’.
We were intrigued by this historically brand because of its dedication to quality and by its long manufacturing history still located in Sheffield, England. We were sold on the brand by the proof in the results. Even our owner, Jeremy, has added this premium razor to his daily routine!
MADE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!