Alum Block 54g
Edwin Jagger Alum Block
The Edwin Jagger Alum Block is a natural paraben free product perfect for post-shave care. Not only does this alum block close pores and offer comfort, but it also has natural healing properties that work to reduce redness and razor burn.
Alum is the original antiseptic aftershave made with natural potassium alum and has been used in alchemy for hundreds of years due to its simplistic healing and soothing properties. It can also encourage faster healing of any cuts caused by wet shaving by constricting blood vessels and tightening pores.
- Edwin Jagger Alum Block
- 54g block
- Medicinal healing qualities
- Natural and paraben free
- Reduces redness and razor burn
- Stems bleeding
- Leaves skin soft and smooth
- Ingredients: alum potash
- Store in dry place for longer product lifespan
For best results, begin by washing away any remaining shaving soap on your face. Moisten the block with cold water to assist with closing pores, then rub the block on to the area requiring post-shave comfort (external use only). When applied properly, the block should simply glide over the skin with ease and leave it feeling soft and smooth.
It’s likely the user will feel a slight tingling sensation during use. This is simply due to the astringent qualities and is to be expected.
After use, rinse the album block and pat it dry. Store back in the plastic case provided in order to keep it dry or use an alternative dry storage area.
Alum blocks are soluble in water, so the block will eventually wear out but is designed to be long lasting. Alum blocks that are thoroughly dried after use and stored away correctly will have a longer lifespan.
The Edwin Jagger Alum Block is one of the best value alum products on the market, so it a great choice for those looking to try it out for the first time.
We were intrigued by this historically brand because of its dedication to quality and by its long manufacturing history still located in Sheffield, England. The products have blown us a way both in feel and results, it's a brand that has landed in our homes and daily routines!
MADE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!