DE89 Chrome Barley DE Safety Razor
Edwin Jagger DE89 Razor
The Edwin Jagger DE89 Barley DE Safety Razor is a high-quality closed comb double edge safety razor, designed to give you a close shave at any angle along with comfort and grip.
This double edge safety razor is fitted with the classic Edwin Jagger DE Head and the closed comb head is expertly engineered and finished with a high-quality chrome plate, giving you expert level shaving results.
Whether you're just starting into the world of traditional shaving or you're a seasoned veteran in this realm, this razor is made to add comfort, ease, and premium results to any grooming routine.
- Edwin Jagger DE86 Black DE Safety Razor (Long)
- Made in Sheffield
- Classic Edwin Jagger DE head
- World renowned
- Popular with beginners and experienced shavers alike
- Close and comfortable shave
- One Feather Blade included
- Waste free shaving
- Handle length: 85mm
- Overall length: 93mm
When used with any standard DE razor blade and quality shaving cream or soap, this razor will produce a shave so close and accurate it's often compared to that of a straight razor.
The handle is finished with an attractive barley knurling pattern, giving the razor a particularly pleasant aesthetic and superb wet grip.
Edwin Jagger is Europe's foremost manufacturer of luxury handmade shaving equipment. Edwin Jagger products are crafted and hand assembled in Sheffield England, a city known for its rich industrial history.
We were intrigued by this historically brand because of its dedication to quality and by its long manufacturing history still located in Sheffield, England. The products have blown us a way both in feel and results, it's a brand that has landed in our homes and daily routines!
MADE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!