Edwin Jagger DE89 Gold Barley DE Safety Razor
EDWIN JAGGER DE89 GOLD BARLEY DE SAFETY RAZOR
Inspired by those who enjoy the finer things in life, this Edwin Jagger DE89 Gold Barley DE Safety Razor is finished in 23k gold plating. The barley finish also adds style while creating the ideal grip - giving you movement and freedom in even the trickiest areas!
This razor pairs perfectly with your favorite shaving cream or soap, giving you a close, smooth and premium shave time after time. Whether your just stepping into the world of wet shaving, an experienced shaver, or are searching for the perfect gift - this razor is the ideal choice!
- 100% made in the UK
- Finished in 23k gold plating
- Barley handle for superior grip
- Total length: 95mm
- Compatible with all the most popular DE razor blades
This double edge safety razor is fitted with the classic Edwin Jagger DE head which has been popular amongst the wet shaving community for many years. The closed comb head is expertly engineered and finished with a high-quality chrome plate. It has an excellent reputation for the expert level of shaving it achieves.
The classic Edwin Jagger closed comb razor head is praised for being an excellent choice for those trying traditional shaving for the first time, whilst remaining a firm favorite of those who are more experienced.
We were intrigued by this historically brand because of its dedication to quality and by its long manufacturing history still located in Sheffield, England. We were sold on the brand by the proof in the results. Even our owner, Jeremy, has added this premium razor to his daily routine!
MADE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!