Green Bulbous DE Safety Razor
Edwin Jagger Bulbous DE Safety Razor
The Edwin Jagger Bulbous DE Safety Razor is a contemporary shaped razor handmade in Sheffield, England using solid turned blue polyester handle, finished with triple chrome plated collar and end cap. This bold shape adds comfort and grip, ensuring a quality shave even at the toughest angles.
The Edwin Jagger DE head is highly reputed for balance and shave quality. Used with a standard DE razor blade and quality shaving cream or soap, this razor will produce a close and accurate shave often compared to that of a straight razor.
- Edwin Jagger Bulbous DE Safety Razor
- Green handle
- Suitable for any standard DE replacement blades
- Finished with hard chrome plated collar and end cap
- Well balanced design
- Razor weight - 64g
- Handle length - 87mm.
- Edwin Jagger branded box
- Free 5 pack of Feather Hi-Stainless blades
Edwin Jagger is Europe's foremost manufacturer of luxury handmade shaving equipment. Edwin Jagger products are crafted and hand assembled in Sheffield England, a city known for its rich industrial history.
Warning: Do not over tighten the DE head. Cast metal is fragile if dropped.
We were intrigued by this historically brand because of its dedication to quality and by its long manufacturing history still located in Sheffield, England. The products have blown us a way both in feel and results, it's a brand that has landed in our homes and daily routines!
PROUDLY MADE IN: THE UK
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!