Elixir of Love Body Cream
For the ultimate body moisturizing experience, dip into this generous jar of rich, velvety cream and indulge all over in its deep hydration and feminine scent.
With natural oils and botanical extracts, it replenishes skin for a soft, supple feel and healthy glow, without greasiness.
The captivating fragrance, based on a Victorian-era formula from our archives, lingers all day without overpowering. Passionflower is the essence—a beguiling specimen that blooms only once a year and has long symbolized everlasting love.
Notes: jasmine, lavender, and Egyptian musk add to the lush effect.
- Shea butter moisturizes and reduces inflammation
- Sweet almond oil deeply hydrates
- German chamomile extract penetrates to soothe irritation
- Rosemary leaf extract is an anti-aging antioxidant
- Sage leaf extract is another powerful antioxidant
- 8 oz (240 gr) jar
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
As it has been for so many others, this is a long time favorite for us. The natural ingredients and light fresh feeling of our skin are the key factors that keep us coming back!
MADE PROUDLY IN THE USA
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!