Elixir of Love Luxury Bath Bar
Make your bath or shower ritual more indulgent with our Elixir of Love No.1 soap, the companion to our iconic eau de toilette.
The fragrance, a romantic blend of jasmine, lavender, Egyptian musk, and passionflower, is based on a Victorian-era formula from our archives. We infuse it into a long-lasting plant-based, triple-milled soap bar that moisturizes and gently scents skin.
Each bar is pressed from antique hand molds etched with floral motifs and the Caswell-Massey crest.
- Glycerin locks moisture into skin
- Triple-milled bar lasts longer than liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- Store extras in a drawer to give clothes a fresh scent
- Better for travel—no leaking
- 3.5 oz (100 g) bar
- Sustainably packaged using FSC-certified paper
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
As it has been for so many others, this is a long time favorite for us. The natural ingredients and light fresh feeling of our skin are the key factors that keep us coming back!
MADE PROUDLY IN THE USA
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!