Facets of the East Ring
Wonderfully geometric and structured, this faceted ring is designed to hold all of the attention it gets.
This handmade silver ring features an elegantly subversive style with its slightly chunky appearance, making it an undeniably essential in your casual wardrobe. The softly polished finish of this multi-faceted ring takes just the right amount of edge off this ring to make it a stunning everyday accessory. Rugged and striking by itself, this ring can be elevated by stacking a contrasting ring over it.
- Handmade by Noxolo Mseleku
- Made with 925 Sterling Silver; hypoallergenic
- Pairs well with casual and semi-formal outfits
- Perfect for everyday wear
These bold, stylish rings are not only eye catching, but the stories behind each are as unique as the rings themselves. They seamlessly transition from high fashion to everyday wear!
PROUDLY MADE IN: SOUTH AFRICA
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!