Facets of the West Ring
This ring is unlike anything else, evoking the abstract tones and minimalistic design philosophy of Nordic artists.
The faceted design of this ring creates a multi-dimensional texture on this ring and makes it one that deserves a second glance. Crafted using 925 Sterling Silver, this ring’s rhodium-plated facets radiate with a luxurious sheen that will surely make its presence felt over any outfit you decide to style it with.
Subtle but not somber, this ring is different every way you look at it; just like the facets of the west.
- Handmade by Noxolo Mseleku
- Rhodium-plating provides the dark matte finish
- Pairs well with casual and formal outfits
- Perfect for everyday wear
- Made with 925 Sterling Silver; hypoallergenic
These bold, stylish rings are not only eye catching, but the stories behind each are as unique as the rings themselves. They seamlessly transition from high fashion to everyday wear!
PROUDLY MADE IN: SOUTH AFRICA
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!