FL/2018: Floral by Nathalie Benareau
Exploring classic light and dark textures infused with a modern twist by Nathalie Benareau.
This complex, yet playful exploration of light and dark textures brings a modern twist to classic perfumery notes.
A rich base of sumptuous dark leather is punctuated by the elegance of night blooming jasmine. Nostalgic notes of sweet cotton candy and herbal mate add a contemporary lightness to the perfume.
Hidden notes that emerge as the fragrance dries down surprise you when you think you really know it.
Mate is a traditional South American hot drink made with yerba mate leaves. It’s said to have the strength of coffee, the health benefits of tea, and the joy of chocolate. The Mate Absolute is a new natural raw material extracted from the yerba mate leaves. It delivers a beautiful tea-like and tobacco feel and enhances leather notes in the fragrance. Its substantive texture gives FL/2018 distinct sensuality.
“I used this high-quality raw material called Mate Absolute to bring a true luxurious effect to the fragrance. It is very expensive, and I can afford it only in projects with an exceptionally generous budget.”
- Top: Cotton Candy / Elemi / Saffron
- Heart: Brazilian Mate / Night Blooming Jasmine / Ambrette
- Base: Aged Leather / Cashmere Musk / Labdanum / Amberwood
- Organic, Sustainably Made
- Free from parabens, phthalates, dyes, toxins, and preservatives
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free
We were intrigued by this brand because they are striving to do things differently - from their branding to production - they've stripped everything down to only focus on the fragrances. We were sold on these fragrances are experiencing the care and quality put into each one.
PROUDLY MADE IN: USA
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!