SMITH & CO GALLERIES - LOTUS
Kelvin Pope is an accredited Motorsport photographer. He works with drivers, teams and sponsors, concentrating mainly on sports cars and GT but with a healthy dose of club and national racing for good measure.
His photographs capture all the thrill of the track - and features a host of iconic racing machines.
Hahnemuhle Photo Rag® – a white, 100% cotton paper with a smooth surface texture – guarantees archival standards. Photo Rag® meets the highest industry standards regarding density, colour gamut, colour graduation and image sharpness while preserving the special touch and feel of genuine art paper.
This young, entrepreneur has caught our attention with his unique prints and bold artwork. These stunning pieces are the perfect addition to any room!
HAND FRAMED IN THE UK
Delivery time of 2-4 weeks. Smith & Co Gallery prints are made to order and non-refundable. Damaged or defective products will be addressed with our upmost care and attention.
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!