Heavy Duty Hand Soap
Duke Cannon doesn't spend all day typing emails on a laptop, and he sure as hell hasn't gotten a manicure. His hands build tangible things like V8 engines and two-story decks. And hard work makes hands dirty.
That's why Duke Cannon created a Heavy Duty Hand Soap, a rough cut brick formulated with pumice to clean the hands of hard-working men.
It is modeled after heavy duty soap supplied to GIs during the Vietnam War. Like all Duke Cannon Bricks of Soap, this one weighs in at a hefty 10 oz., almost 2x the size of other pumice soaps.
Light Citrus: This soap has a light citrus sent.
- 10 oz big brick of soap
This extra large bar of soap is a handful - and that's why we love it!
PROUDLY MADE IN: USA
Ingredients: Sodium Tallowate, Pumice, Sodium Cocoate and/or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua, Eau (Water), Glycerin, Coconut Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Pentasodium Pentetate
Proudly made in the USA
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!