Heritage Woodgrain Sandalwood Bar Soap
Make your bath or shower ritual more indulgent with our long-lasting, plant-based, triple-milled Sandalwood soap.
There’s a certain satisfaction in holding this smooth bar in your hand as the steam lifts its rich, spicy fragrance through the air. With its classic woodgrain look and iconic sandalwood scent, this soap is as beautiful to look at as it is to use.
Good soap is one of life’s simple—but very important!—luxuries.
We take bathing for granted, but it didn’t become popular in America until the mid-1800s (let’s refrain from remarking on the personal odor of our forbears). We aren’t bragging when we say that Caswell-Massey was ahead of the trend, creating superb soaps that helped people discover the health and emotional benefits of lathering up.
- Glycerin locks moisture into skin
- Triple-milled bar lasts longer than liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- Store extras in a drawer to give clothes a fresh scent
- Better for travel—no leaking
- 5.8 oz (164 g) bar
- Paraben Free
- Sulfate Free
- Phthalate Free
- Not tested on animals
As it has been for so many others, this is a long time favorite for us. The natural ingredients and light fresh feeling of our skin are the key factors that keep us coming back!
MADE PROUDLY IN THE USA
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!