MARIE JEANNE - JEANINE: "JASMIN"
Composed by perfumer Mylène Alran, Jeanine is an homage to hypnotic aroma of Jasmine grandiflorum absolute. Emblematic of the French countryside, the rich, narcotic scent of jasmine mingles with delicately fresh notes of bergamot and mimosa.
- Top - Bergamot
- Middle - Jasmine
- Base - Mimosa
While it may go by many names—Spanish jasmine, Catalan jasmine, Royal jasmine— the hypnotizing aroma of its delicate blossoms is unmistakable. Coveted the world over, the hypnotic aroma of these delicate white blossoms has earned this unassuming deciduous shrub its nickname: the King of Flowers.
Fresh, floral and herbaceous in equal measure, the beautiful aroma of lavender is truly unforgettable.
A staple culinary herb, thyme lends a distinctive phenolic leathery note to fragrances with spicy, herbal undertones.
Native to the islands of New Caledonia and Vanuatu in the South Pacific, Santalum austrocaledonicum possesses an aroma profile that is exceedingly close to that of Mysore sandalwood: rich, sweet-woody with an unparalleled complexity and depth and a smooth, creamy drydown. Moreover, New Caledonian sandalwood is sustainably-grown and ethically harvested to ensure the long-term viability of this truly remarkable material.
Production of bergamot is mostly limited to the province of Reggio di Calabria on Southern Italy's Ionian coast, where climatic and soil conditions are favorable to the cultivation of this small, pear-shaped citrus fruit. Bergamot oil is expressed from the ripe peel of the fruit and possesses a citrusy aroma that is variously described as bitter and tart with mild spicy facets and a complex aromatic elements.
Note: This product may ship separately from other items on your order and may require additional processing time.
Because these candles are made with 12% essential oil the fragrances carries in a way we haven't seen before - stronger, but not overwhelming!
MADE IN GRASSE, FRANCE
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!