Joburg Towers Spinner Ring
A tribute to the iconic Hillbrow Towers in Joburg city, this ring perfectly captures the wonderful sight of the upper deck of this tower.
It features two geometrically etched rows of steel divided by a solid steel row, adding a vivid texture to the ring. The ring is also subtly accentuated with a jewel-like shiny texture, that highlights that mid-afternoon glow on the Joburg tower. The ring also features our signature spinner design that acts as a great stress and boredom relieves.
A great addition to your collection, this ring has a unique presence that will surely capture attention and start conversations.
- Handmade by Noxolo Mseleku
- Pairs well with casual and formal outfits
- Perfect for everyday wear
- Made with 925 Sterling Silver; hypoallergenic
These bold, stylish rings are not only eye catching, but the stories behind each are as unique as the rings themselves. They seamlessly transition from high fashion to everyday wear!
PROUDLY MADE IN: SOUTH AFRICA
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!