Karesansui Fragrance Oil 100ml
Strivezy is one of the first in the USA to carry Kitchibe!
Add this light, subtle fragrance oil to any diffuser to bring Japanese culture into your home. The airy tones will carry through any home or office perfectly to calm and freshen any space. Or gift this scent along with one of Kichibe's stunning diffusers to make any occasion perfect!
Karesansui: A fragrance inspired by Karesansui, dry landscape gardens at Zen temples in Japan. To express magnificent nature in a small tranquil garden, Karesansui is composed of gravel and rocks, instead of using water or trees. As a result of minimizing and simplifying the elements, it maximizes viewers imagination and lead you to the time for understanding yourself.
- Top notes : Yuzu, Grapefruit, Leafy Green
- Middle notes : Muguet, Peony, Ozone
- Base notes : Amber, Olibanum, Sandalwood, Japanese-Koke
Adding the scents of Japan to any home with this light and subtle fragrance, the calming and peaceful scents make any home feel even better!
PROUDLY MADE IN: JAPAN
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!