Lavender Water - 1oz Spray
This natural distillation has the aromatic bouquet of our 18th century original, but the use of lavender water goes back to at least the middle ages.
And just like then, this lovely liquid has so many uses. As a mild astringent, it helps tighten pores and tone your skin after washing.
Pour some into a hot bath for a scented soak. Sprinkle on bed linens and lingerie to freshen. Treat skin to a detoxifying, anti-inflammatory toner or after shave. Lightly fragrance and add shine to tresses as a final hair rinse.
However you use it, the light scent of lavender will relax you and infuse daily rituals with a calm aura.
HOW TO USE:
- Spritz over your face at any time of day to tone
- Mist over linens for a lovely fragrant home
- Spray into your shower or bath
- Wear as a light fragrance
- Natural anti-inflammatories soothe skin
- Mild antiseptic properties detoxify skin
- 1.0 oz (30 ml) blue glass bottle with spray top
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
As it has been for so many others, this is a long time favorite for us. The natural ingredients and light fresh feeling of our skin are the key factors that keep us coming back!
MADE PROUDLY IN THE USA
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!