MARIE JEANNE - LUCETTE: "TUBÉREUSE"
The scent of summer evening blooms—of discovering a hidden message floating in the balmy summer air: the milky veil of tuberose and fruity ylang-ylang.
- Top - Bergamot, fresia, plum
- Middle - Ylang-ylang, tuberose, jasmine
- Base - Salicylates, vanilla, musk
Production of bergamot is mostly limited to the province of Reggio di Calabria on Southern Italy's Ionian coast, where climatic and soil conditions are favorable to the cultivation of this small, pear-shaped citrus fruit. Bergamot oil is expressed from the ripe peel of the fruit and possesses a citrusy aroma that is variously described as bitter and tart with mild spicy facets and a complex aromatic elements.
The uniquely powerful scent of tuberose made it an attractive ingredient for perfumes and it remains a popular note to this day. Its overwhelming and often polarizing aroma is a maelstrom of complexity and a study in paradoxes: a sweet, creamy and narcotic white floral aroma with undertones of menthol, rubber tires and raw meat.
While it may go by many names—Spanish jasmine, Catalan jasmine, Royal jasmine— the hypnotizing aroma of its delicate blossoms is unmistakable. Coveted the world over, the hypnotic aroma of these delicate white blossoms has earned this unassuming deciduous shrub its nickname: the King of Flowers.
Native to the tropical climates of Southeast Asia and the South Pacific, the cananga tree and its fragrant blossoms (referred to as ylang-ylang) have become synonymous with the tropics. Long-considered to be an aphrodisiac, ylang-ylang essential oil is rich and floral with a characteristic banana aspect. Interestingly, the cananga tree’s yellow blooms possess many of the same olfactory qualities typically only found in white flowers and the aroma of ylang-ylang is not entirely unlike that of jasmine.
Note: This product may ship separately from other items on your order and may require additional processing time.
Because these candles are made with 12% essential oil the fragrances carries in a way we haven't seen before - stronger, but not overwhelming!
MADE IN GRASSE, FRANCE
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!