Marcel Eau de Cologne
MARIE JEANNE - MARCEL EAU DE COLOGNE
While fashion may be cyclical, good taste never goes out of style. Marcel gives the time-tested Eau de Cologne style a new lease on life, accenting the classic structure with the a leathery ylang-ylang, aromatic lavender, woody cedar and earthy patchouli.
- Top - Bergamot, blood orange, rosemary
- Middle - Petitgrain, ylang-ylang, lavender, leather accord
- Base - Patchouli, vetiver, cedar, tonka bean
Production of bergamot is mostly limited to the province of Reggio di Calabria on Southern Italy's Ionian coast, where climatic and soil conditions are favorable to the cultivation of this small, pear-shaped citrus fruit. Bergamot oil is expressed from the ripe peel of the fruit and possesses a citrusy aroma that is variously described as bitter and tart with mild spicy facets and a complex aromatic elements.
Though patchouli oil is classified as a woody material, it's obtained from the leaves of this tropical member of the mint family. Once processed, patchouli oil possesses an earthy, humus-like aroma with spicy facets and undertones of cacao.
It may come as a surprise that the robust, woody aroma of vetiver oil is obtained from the roots of a type of grass. Owing to its pleasant aroma and excellent fixative properties, vetiver has enjoyed a long history of use in perfumery. Its unique woody-earthy aroma possesses a certain degree of freshness with facets of hazelnut and grapefruit.
Native to the tropical climates of Southeast Asia and the South Pacific, the cananga tree and its fragrant blossoms (referred to as ylang-ylang) have become synonymous with the tropics. Long-considered to be an aphrodisiac, ylang-ylang essential oil is rich and floral with a characteristic banana aspect. Interestingly, the cananga tree’s yellow blooms possess many of the same olfactory qualities typically only found in white flowers and the aroma of ylang-ylang is not entirely unlike that of jasmine.
Note: This product may ship separately from other items on your order and may require additional processing time.
This personal fragrance highlights natural scents and is gender-neutral, making it ideal for anyone and everyone!
MADE IN GRASSE, FRANCE
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!