Marcelle Eau de Cologne
MARIE JEANNE - MARCELLE EAU DE COLOGNE
A fresh and elegant take on that paragon of good taste: the Eau de Cologne. Marcelle is an updated and modernized interpretation that pairs the core accord of citrus and orange flower with sweet jasmine and a rich, musky base.
- Top - Bergamot, mandarin, grapefruit
- Middle - Neroli, petitgrain, jasmine
- Base - Musk, amber, benzoin
Production of bergamot is mostly limited to the province of Reggio di Calabria on Southern Italy's Ionian coast, where climatic and soil conditions are favorable to the cultivation of this small, pear-shaped citrus fruit. Bergamot oil is expressed from the ripe peel of the fruit and possesses a citrusy aroma that is variously described as bitter and tart with mild spicy facets and a complex aromatic elements.
Citrus × paradisi originated in Barbados as an accidental hybrid of the sweet orange and the pomelo. Its common name, grapefruit, refers to the fact that the fruit often grows in grape-like clusters. Volatile aromatic compounds are expressed from the fruit’s peel yielding an essential oil with a sweet, citrusy aroma with bitter, terpenic undertones.
Neroli refers to the essential oil extracted via steam distillation of the blossoms of the bitter orange tree. Neroli has been widely used in perfumery for centuries and is an essential ingredient in many eau de cologne preparations. Its aroma is sweet, lightly floral and honeyed with bitter green and metallic undertones.
Petitgrain is an essential oil extracted via steam distillation of the leaves and twigs of the bitter orange tree. The name petitgrain literally means "little grain" and refers to the fact that the essential oil was historically extracted from the small, unripe fruits of the tree. The aroma of petitgrain is woody and green with floral undertones.
Note: This product may ship separately from other items on your order and may require additional processing time.
This personal fragrance highlights natural scents and is gender-neutral, making it ideal for anyone and everyone!
MADE IN GRASSE, FRANCE
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!