Marem Castile Saddle Bar Soap
Make your bath or shower ritual more indulgent with our long-lasting, plant-based, triple-milled castile soap.
It gently cleanses and moisturizes skin with olive oil and glycerin while the warm, sensual floral scent of our Marem perfume fills the air with lush notes of red currant, neroli, eucalyptus, and cedarwood.
The Marem fragrance was first created in 1914 for trailblazing actress Alla Nazimova (née Marem Leventon), who left Russia for her New York Broadway debut in 1906. In 1918, she moved to Hollywood and became a silent film star and one of the earliest female filmmakers, using proceeds from her acting to fund daring independent films.
- Glycerin locks moisture into skin
- Olive fruit oil contains essential fatty acids that are beneficial for dry skin
- Lasts longer than liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- Better for travel—no leaking
- 8 oz (226 g) bar
- Sustainably packaged using FSC-certified paper
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
As it has been for so many others, this is a long time favorite for us. The natural ingredients and light fresh feeling of our skin are the key factors that keep us coming back!
MADE PROUDLY IN THE USA
- High quality goods? Of course.
- Carefully and ethically sourced? Yes.
- Amazing customer service? The absolute top priority.
Strivezy is a small business, keeping things transparent and simple. High quality, quick delivery, and nice people. That’s what we’re aiming for and we always want to know if we’re hitting the mark!
On behalf of myself and Strivezy, thank you & welcome to our shop!
Jeremy Meadows, Founder
- We always strive to create something unique and different than what you can find anywhere else.
- We do our absolute best to source from natural, clean and sustainable brands that manufacture responsibly and give back to their communities.
- We will tell you exactly where each product is manufactured, not just imported.
- We’ve always liked using something different from everyone else, so we want you to have the same experience, our products are unique items that you can’t find at a regular retailer (like Amazon).
Strivezy is family-owned and we want every customer to feel that they’re treated fairly. If you have any questions or inquiries, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!